Round Up For – #MoveNENC Challenge for Suicide Prevention
11th October 2022
This year, to help raise awareness of how to help prevent suicide and reduce stigma our team pledged to get active and go outside for the #MoveNENC Challenge.
- Alison upheld her pledge of being active every day!
- Sara walked the dog for at least 20 minutes, every day, even when it was pouring down!
- Nita did a total of 362,991 steps, or 153.11 miles!
- Becka got outside more and visited her local nature walks.
- Austin walked 64 miles and ran 56!
- Vick enjoyed walking outside and taking in the local nature walks and reserves
We will be back next year with another #moveNENC challenge!