FREE Suicide Response for Primary Care Training 20th July 12noon
Event starts 20/07/2022 12:00 pm
Event finishes 20/07/2022 1:30 pm
Suicide Response for Primary Care – Provides primary care clinicians with training on how to use SAFETool™
- Safe assessment, triage, immediate safe response suitable for a busy GP with a time pressured clinical environment
- Underpinned by evidence-based principles, academic literature and lived experience
- Uses scenarios tailored to primary care
- Equips usage of SAFETool™
- Delegates develop skills and confidence instilling hope and co-producing Safety Plans
Delegates must have attended the Suicide Awareness for Primary Care module prior to attending the Response Module.
Training currently being delivered online via Microsoft Teams.
BOOK your place by clicking the link below:
Please use Google Chrome as your web browser should the booking link not work or you receive an ‘unsecure site’ error message.
If for any reason you can no longer make the training don’t let your space go to waste!
Please contact Alison Bell ([email protected]) as soon as possible, so someone else can have the opportunity to take your place and potentially have a life saving conversation.
Note for CNTW trust staff: This training does not replace mandatory training 263 clinical risk/suicide prevention advanced for CNTW staff. This is an additional training offer.