FREE Suicide Awareness for Primary Care Training 30th June 12noon
Event starts 30/06/2022 12:00 pm
Event finishes 30/06/2022 1:30 pm
Suicide Awareness for Primary Care (1.5hrs)
Suitable for all primary care practice staff
- Promotes a role for ALL in suicide prevention
- Suitable for professionals and community members
- Develops understanding & compassion
- Introduces concept that suicide is not inevitable – ambivalence and interruption
- Develops common language between community, services and those in distress
- Develops a compassionate approach for demanding and time-pressured environments
- Equips delegates to use the resources provided to signpost to appropriate support
- Equips the delegate with the knowledge of how make their own Safety Plan
Training currently being delivered online via Microsoft Teams.
BOOK your place by clicking the link below:
Please use Google Chrome as your web browser should the booking link not work or you receive an ‘unsecure site’ error message.
If for any reason you can no longer make the training don’t let your space go to waste!
Please contact Alison Bell ([email protected]) as soon as possible, so someone else can have the opportunity to take your place and potentially have a life saving conversation.
Note for CNTW trust staff: This training does not replace mandatory training 263 clinical risk/suicide prevention advanced for CNTW staff. This is an additional training offer.